Wabisabi Concrete Solutions - Botolstone

Mobile: 019-237 2007

Email business

Wabisabi Concrete Solutions - Botolstone
Category: Unknown

Key contact details for Wabisabi Concrete Solutions - Botolstone
Mobile
019-237 2007
Email
Email business
Address
60 Jalan Tun Sardon, Atas Bukit, Mukim 5, Balik Pulau Pulau Pinang, 11000
 

Construction Equipment

Marble Tiles

Floor Tiles


0 Customer reviews
Write a review
Business profile

Manufacturer of Botolstone counter / table top slab material. Botolstone is made of over 70% recycled bottle glass, and remaining less than 30% of natural minerals. This product emits no VOC's, and is of high scratch / heat / stain resistance. Wabisabi is determined to help reduce the amount of glass bottles being dumped into Penang landfills, and is a strong supporter of the state government's "Cleaner, Greener Penang" initiative. Customers can even save their empty bottles for contributing to make their own custom Botolstone slab for a discount. Together, we all can help reduce waste and enjoy a fine recycled product at the same time.

  • Business profile

    Manufacturer of Botolstone counter / table top slab material. Botolstone is made of over 70% recycled bottle glass, and remaining less than 30% of natural minerals. This product emits no VOC's, and is of high scratch / heat / stain resistance. Wabisabi is determined to help reduce the amount of glass bottles being dumped into Penang landfills, and is a strong supporter of the state government's "Cleaner, Greener Penang" initiative. Customers can even save their empty bottles for contributing to make their own custom Botolstone slab for a discount. Together, we all can help reduce waste and enjoy a fine recycled product at the same time.

Wabisabi Concrete Solutions - Botolstone's Keywords

Construction Equipment | Marble Tiles | Floor Tiles | Granite Tiles | Mosaic Tiles | Wall Tiles | Table Tops | Counter Tops