General Hints and Safety Tips
Gremas (Miri) Enterprise
- 1)Choose the correct tool for each job. Using a
tool in the wrong way
will shorten its useful life, with damage to the
tool and personal injury
could be a likely result (ie. do not use a
screwdriver as a levering tool).
- 2)Keep all tools in good condition with
- 3)Inspect tools for defects before using them.
Replace worn or defective tools.
- 4)Keep tools away from extreme temperatures,
which can affect the
metal and cause dangerous structural problems.
- 5)Always operate the tool in accordance with
- 6)Provide and use appropriate protective
equipment e.g. goggles, gloves, etc.