Registration of Trademark
Business, Intellectual Property, Trademark
Interested in registering your business TRADEMARK in Malaysia?
Our best package for the registration of your TRADEMARK is priced at RM8,000 all in, per class.
Provided there are no objections, oppositions or complications, your MARK can be registered in approximately 14-22 months from the date of initial application.
The successful registration of your TRADEMARK will result in a protection period of 10 years from the date of final registration, and can be further renewed subject to conditions.
Services included in the package are as follows:
1) Professional advice and consultation as to how easily your TRADEMARK can be registered and what would be involved in doing so.
2) All the necessary application/filing processes to be carried out in registering your TRADEMARK. (At time of application, you may use the ™ symbol already, but not the ® symbol yet.)
1) Company details, including a copy of the company’s registration documents such as Forms 9, 24, 49, etc.
2) Copy of signatory’s IC.
3) Clear specimens of the MARK to be registered, preferably a clear JPEG format soft copy of at least 10cm x 10cm in size.
4) The class or classes under which the MARK or MARKS are to be protected (to be advised upon by us), and information regarding the goods or services relating to each class.
5) Information regarding how the MARK was obtained/derived/how it was come up with.
Breakdown of payments to be made per mark, per class:
1) Initial deposit (to begin registration process) RM 3,000
2) 2nd payment, payable upon confirmation of availability
of MARK for registration RM 2,000
3) Final payment, payable upon completion of TRADEMARK
registration process. (Pending issuance of IPCM’s Certificate
of Registration) RM 3,000
1) The above fees are inclusive of all costs and disbursements (including advertisement in the Malaysian Gazette)
2) SHALL EXCLUDE GST charges if applicable and such GST charges shall be paid by our Clients.
3) Further details of our services shall be provided upon our engagement.
, Intellectual Property