Consultancy and Training on Malaysian Customs Matters and Soft Skills
Worldwide Consultancy Services
Business Services, Services, Education & Training Services
• Consultant for import and export
• Trainer for import and export
• Trainer for Letter of Credit
• Trainer for Incoterms 2010
• Trainer for Malaysian Customs Procedures & Shipping Documentations
• Trainer for Employment Act 1955 & Regulations for Non-Legal HR Managers & Executives
• Public and in-house trainings
Our key functions are:
• Providing consultancy services to national and multinational companies such as Infineon, Petronas, Shell and Karex amongst others with regards to imports, exports, manufacturing, licenses, shipping, freight forwarding and warehousing.
• Representing clients and negotiating with Customs department on clients’ import-export applications and concerns.
• Conduct public and in-house trainings for manufacturing and service sectors.
• Give talks in the areas of Malaysian Customs Laws, Regulations & Procedures, Shipping Procedures & Documentations, GST, Incoterms 2010 and Letter of Credits.
• Research and document Customs related training contents for courses conducted.
, Customs Consulting
, Education & Training Services
, Malaysia Customs
, Soft Skills Training
, Training Aids
, Training Consultants
, Training Program Designing & Development