Integrated with a
high-sensitivity GPS receiver, Waveon 606 v2 is designed to monitor and
manage vehicles and mobile assets at a reasonable cost.
With its small form factor, Waveon 606 v2 is easily installed within the inside of vehicles, vessels, and other mobile assets.
Waveon 606 v2 can be configured at pre-determined interval or over-the-air via the GSM/GPRS network.
breach in security, lost of vehicle power, or speed violation, can
trigger an alert to the central command center, giving coordinates,
speed, date and time-stamping the incident.
Waveon 606 v2 is currently available in 2 models: 606i (with built-in antenna) and 606e (with external antenna).
- High-Sensitivity GPS Receiver
- Real-Time Time and Distance Tracking
- Time/Distance Reporting Interval
- UDP/IP Connection
- 2,000 GPS Data Log
- 200 Event Data Log
- SMS and Voice* Communications
- Emergency Call Speed Dialing*
- Watchdog Timer
- Alert Notification
- Remote Configuration
- Vehicular Immobilization Control
- LED Status Indicators for Power, GPS and GSM
- SMS Failover from GPRS (vice-versa)
- Anti-Theft Security Management System
- Trucks & Logistics Management System
- Asset Management System
- Dispatch Management System
- Navigation System