Transformer Rubber Cork
GSE ONLINE SDN BHD
rubber cork, Rubberised Cork, transformer cork,
A) Product Name
Rubberised Cork for Transformer
B) Raw Material :
Cork + NBR Binder
1) Rubberised Corks / Sheets are an excellent “ gasket “ materials , produced by mixing composition cork and rubber BINDER ( ie NBR ) to provide unique properties .
2) Rubberised Corks / Sheets are the best substances for transformer applications such as transformer oil gaskets, as sealing / gasket material to prevent oil leakage.
Ideal for Transformers & switchgears and General electrical industry , making it an ideal materials for wide range of gasket material where application involving oil.
1) Natural Property allowing it to recover to it’s initial shape ( Thickness ) by up to 80% immediately after pressure release . Rubberised Cork is the only material that can compress without lateral spread . This property ensures there is a Relaxation stress on the flanges to maintain the seal.
2) Asbestos & Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons ( PAH ) Free & RoHS Complianced .
3) Compression strength exceeds 70 MPa . ( 10,000 psi )
4) High Tensile strength , Stress range from 5.5 to 20 MPa. ( 800 to 2,900 psi )
5) Resistance to Temperature from -30 ° C to +125 ° C
6) Suitable for fluid contact like Mineral Oil , Natural Ester Oil , Silicone Oil & acceptable for SF 6 Gas contact .
7) EXCELLENT in Oil & Heat Resistant .
8) Hardness ( IRHD ) : 75 ± 5 Shore A
9) Colour : Light Brownish
10) Density : ~950 Kg/m³
11) Portugal Origin.
A ) Rubberised Cork Sheets-
Available Thickness : 2mm , 3mm , 4mm , 5mm , 6mm & 6.4mm . ( * subject to stock level )
B) Pre - Cut Rubberised Cork Gaskets -
Size : Any available pre - die cutting shapes .
Contact Sales : 016 2555632
, Rubberised Cork
, transformer cork