Temperature Controller - SR 60 Series
dpstar Thermo Control Electric Sdn. Bhd
- Initial settings are easily done on the display (PV and SV display) through the keyboard.
- Accuracy ±(1/3% FS+1 digit)
- Sampling cycle: 0.25 sec.
- The PID control performance is greatly improved through a new processing method (expert PID) and the Auto Tuning point can be set as desired.
- A setting limit, output limit, PV bias, PV filter, manual control, and output characteristic selection function are provided as standard functions.
- A wide selection of additional functions (optional) is available to suit various needs.
- A maximum 3-point alarm by a combination of higher limit alarm, lower limit alarm, and event output is available.
- Desired scaling for analog output is possible within the measuring range.
- The heater break alarm can be set for 30A or 50A by means of the specified CT.
- The set point can be shifted with the set value bias function.