HandJet EBS 250
Recorr Technologies PLT
EBS 250 HandJet, portable ink-jet printing,
The world’s first portable manual INK-JET printer
The HANDJET® EBS 250 is an innovative product made by EBS Ink-Jet Systeme GmbH. After continual intensive research and further development of the well known production line Ink-Jet printer PicAS EBS-200, we are now able to introduce the fully versatile, cable-free(!) HANDJET® EBS 250, thus marking the beginning of a new era in hand-coding.
Our NEW product is the portable, manual, ultra-compact and light INK-JET printer equipped with a print-head with electromagnetic valves; it is battery operated and radio-controlled. This unique device - weighing only 980 grams – has been created to satisfy users for whom the freedom of product marking, coding and labelling in terms of place and time is the fundamental criterion. It is also the device for users who demand low purchase cost, cost-effective operation and not excessively sophisticated practical functions. However, the model HANDJET® EBS 250 offers all basic capabilities of INK-JET type printers.
The HANDJET® EBS 250 with its patented print technology replaces antiqated hand coders (such as stencil machines, stamps and roll coders, laborious and expensive in use and problematic with ink management).
- making durable and legible prints on a variety of types of surface, smooth, porous and also uneven surfaces of irregular shapes, such as pipes, barrels, bags, boxes, construction materials,
- non-contact marking (print) technology, with only one drive roll requiring contact in order to synchronise printing,
- full freedom of printing offered by the portable, manual printer which is controlled in a non-contact way,
- automatic update of the date and time, service life/period of storage, object numbers (via incremental or decremental counters),
- the possibility of editing and printing texts and graphics symbols with the use of Windows® (True Type) fonts as standard,
- the availability of diacritical national characters and graphics characters (a set of manufacturer-defined characters) for information, warning, handling or other purposes as standard,
- supporting printing of various texts on successive lines or on various object sides,
- working with any PC via the printer’s own control program running under MS Windows® 98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista®/7; wireless printer-computer communications through a Bluetooth radio module connected to the computer via an USB interface.
EBS 250 HandJet
, portable ink-jet printing