1. SIA is a free, user-friendly, web-based Accounting and ERP system.
2. SIA is Open Source.
3. SIA is in active development and is now shortly ready for release.
4. SIA is written in object oriented (OO) PHP language.
5. SIA is running well on a Linux Server with an Apache Web server, PHP and MySQL.
6. If you want to run SIA locally or in an intranet environment with MS Windows we recommend you to download a packet from XAMPP for Windows containing Apache HTTPD 2.2.11 + Openssl 0.9.8i, MySQL 5.1.30, PHP 5.2.8, phpMyAdmin 3.1.1, FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.29 and Mercury Mail Transport System 4.52. Follow the instructions.
7. SIA is PHP 4 and PHP 5 compatible and should run on MySQL 4.0 - 5.X.X Server
8. You also need a PDF reader on your local machine, e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print out the reports. You probably already got this program on your machine.
9. Finally you need GD installed on your server (>= v2.0). Most hosts has this installed. This is used by the Business Graphics.
10. Optional Replacement of List boxes for Items, Customers and/or Suppliers with a Search Box.
11. SIA is sealed to avoid XSS Attacks via js db injection.
12. Date picker included in all date fields. Also shows week number