Import Export Consultant

Import Export Consultant from RUSHBOY Business Consultant

By: RUSHBOY Business Consultant  21-08-2013
Keywords: Import Export Consultant

Importing is not just for those lone footloose adventurer types who survive by their wits and the skin of their teeth. It's big business these days. Everything from beverages to commodes--and a staggering list of other products you might never imagine as global merchandise--are fair game for the savvy trader. And these products are bought, sold, represented and distributed somewhere in the world on a daily basis. But the import/export field is not the sole purview of the conglomerate corporate trader, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the big guys make up only about 4 percent of all exporters. Which means that the other 96 percent of exporters--the lion's share are small outfits like yours wil be--when you're new, at least.

Keywords: Import Export Consultant

Other products and services from RUSHBOY Business Consultant

Project Investment from RUSHBOY Business Consultant thumbnail

Project Investment

RUSHBOY Business Consultant is a Consulting and Business Coaching firm with diverse skills to help companies succeed. We have worked in many different industries so the chances are we have ample experience and expertise in your niche.

Rebranding & Advertising from RUSHBOY Business Consultant thumbnail

Rebranding & Advertising

Rebranding is a Marketing Strategy in which a New Name, Term, Symbol, Design, or Combination thereof is created for an Established Brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, and competitors.

Marketing Campaigns from RUSHBOY Business Consultant thumbnail

Marketing Campaigns

Starting a SME or Homebased Business has many rewards as well as challenges. This 3-Stage Marketing Campaign provide resources that will help you learn more about working out of your house, starting a HomeBased Business and Managing your Business within the Law.

Business Coaching from RUSHBOY Business Consultant thumbnail

Business Coaching

Have RUSHBOY Business Consultant, at your beckon Call to Help you through tough Business Situations and Decisions, as well as, increase your Business Success and Marketability. We will help you develop the "Worldview of Understanding", create business solutions and implement it