CNL SOLUTIONS (PAYROLL OUTSOURCING / PAYROLL SERVICES)
We provide payroll outsourcing and wide range of solutions that are able to fulfil your organization's needs.
In our payroll outsourcing services, we process all your allowances and deductions, generate payroll, statutory reports, bank crediting files, as well as traditional paper printed payslips or the encrypted electronic payslips for your employee to view it from their e-mail with total security measurements.
We can take on all your Payroll and HR problems with no initial investment on our payroll outsourcing services and at the same time reduce overheads of your payroll department. We will do your payroll processes for you monthly off-site and provide reports, both statutory reports and customized reports based on your requirements.
Examples of the reports included in our payroll outsourcing services:
- Payslips (using envelope payslip or send via e-mail directly to employees e-mail)
- Payroll Detail (in grouping by sector , department or category)
- Bank Advice/Banker's List (auto bank transfer & cheque payments)
- EPF Borang A/Borang A Diskette Format
- Socso Borang 8A/Borang 8A Diskette Format
- Income Tax Borang CP39 (monthly)/Borang CP39 Diskette Format, CP8A, CP159 & EA (yearly)
- Amanah Saham Bumiputera
- Lembaga Tabung Haji listing
- Adhoc reports as and when required
- and many more...
Common problems with Payroll Systems:
- 1. Obsolete Payroll software
- 2. Frequent software bugs on your Payroll software
- 3. Leak of private and confidential information such as staff remuneration
- 4. The yearly statutory requirements changes of EPF, SOCSO and Income Tax (Borang E/Form E)
- 5. Computer breakdowns (hardware/virus attacks)
- 6. Frequent change of payroll staff due to high staff turnover
- 7. Expensive licensing and maintenance fees
Benefits you could enjoy with our payroll services:
- 1. No initial investment cost!
- 2. Save on manpower, consumed time and cost of purchasing a expensive system
- 3. Eliminate the yearly annual upgrade and maintenance fees for Payroll software update
- 4. Providing value added services to your organization's needs
- 5. Eliminate peak staffing problems and staff retraining problems
- 6. Ensure that all statutory requirements are up to date
- 7. Better security and confidentiality. Prevents leak out of payroll information
For more information or to arrange for an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact me Simon at 012-6959230 or email to us.
Please feel free to visit our website for our latest products and on-going promotions!