Professional Diploma in Corporate Administrative Management
Akademi Krunz Sdn. Bhd.
Management, Accounting, finance
The Professional Diploma in Corporate Administrative Management is a professional management programme designed to meet the needs of persons who require a general management qualification. The aim of the programme is to provide a balanced combination of practical management skills and focused academic knowledge. The priority is to enable participants to apply principles of management to practical situations in their individual work environments.
The objective of this programme is to:
- Instill the understanding and importance of core areas involved in administrative procedures at a corporate level.
- Provide knowledge on secondary areas of corporate operations intended to provide understanding of areas such as management, human resource management, marketing and communications.
- Enable participants to make decisions and come up with solutions of workplace related issues to bring their company to expected standards set by management.
All modules shall be assessed via continuous assessment (assignment/s) and final examination. You'll be assessed through 40% for assignment/s and 60% for final examinations. Project Portfolio shall solely be assessed on the written submission and presentation.
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Business Economics
- Business Accounting
- Business Information Systems
- Effective Workplace Communication
- Introduction to Business Law
- Business Organisation Management
- Project Paper
- SPM/MCE with 3 years working experience -or-
- Attained the minimum age of 21 years upon application.
This programme can be completed within 12-18 months.
Registration : RM 200.00
Course Fee : RM 8,500.00
(Monthly installments and EPF withdrawal is available).