Executive Master in Corporate Strategy (MBA)
Akademi Krunz Sdn. Bhd.
Management, Accounting, finance
This programme is designed to provide professional training in the field of corporate management. This multidisciplinary, integrated and practical programme will place graduates ahead in the practice. An experienced team of facilitators will provide guidance in the field. Candidates will obtain thorough skills and knowledge that would assist them in becoming future corporate leaders.
The objective of this programme is to:
- Instill the skills and knowledge of core areas of management at a corporate level.
- Provide knowledge on secondary areas of corporate operations intended to provide thorough understanding of areas such as management, human resource management, corporate governance and other areas at an international perspective.
- Enable participants to make decisions and come up with solutions of workplace related issues to bring their corporate to expected standards set by management.
All modules shall be assessed via continuous assessment (assignment/s) and final examination. You'll be assessed through 50% for assignment/s and 50% for final examinations.
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Research Methods for Managers
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Policy and Strategic Decision Making
- Total Quality Management
- Risk Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- A recognised Bachelor degree or equivalent -or-
- Attained the minimum age of 35 years upon application.
This programme can be completed within 12-18 months.
Registration : RM 500.00
Course Fee : RM 18,500.00
(Monthly installments and EPF withdrawal is available).