Executive Bachelor in Corporate Management (BBA)
Akademi Krunz Sdn. Bhd.
Management, Accounting, finance
This programme is designed to provide professional training in the field of corporate management. This multidisciplinary, integrated and practical programme will place graduates ahead in the practice. An experienced team of facilitators will provide guidance in the field. Candidates will obtain thorough skills and knowledge that would assist them in becoming future corporate leaders.
The objective of this programme is to:
- Instill the skills and knowledge of core areas of management at a corporate level.
- Provide knowledge on secondary areas of corporate operations intended to provide thorough understanding of areas such as management, human resource management and communication.
- Enable participants to make decisions and come up with solutions of workplace related issues to bring their corporate to expected standards set by management.
All modules shall be assessed via continuous assessment (assignment/s) and final examination. You'll be assessed through 40% for assignment/s and 60% for final examinations. Project Portfolio shall solely be assessed on the written submission and presentation.
- Strategic Management
- Professional Ethics
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Business Communication
- Change Management
- Marketing Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Practices
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Business Finance
- Company Law
- Final Project
- A recognised Diploma or equivalent -or-
- Attained the minimum age of 25 years upon application.
This programme can be completed within 12-18 months.
Registration : RM 200.00
Course Fee : RM 15,500.00
(Monthly installments and EPF withdrawal is available).