Forged steel solid wedge gate valves
Valmax Valve Co.,Ltd.
Gate Valves, Forged steel gate valves, Wedge Gate Valves,
Standards and range:
- Design basis: API 602, BS 5352, ASME B16.34.
- Socket welding ends: ASME B16.11, DIN 3202.
- Threaded ends: ASME B1.20.1.
- Butt-welding ends: ASME B16.25.
- Face-to-face dimension: ASME B16.10, GB 12221.
- Inspection and test: API 598, API 6D, JB/T 9092.
- Pressure rating: Class 600 - 2500, PN100 - PN420.
- Product range: 1/2" - 3", DN15 - DN80.
- Materials of main parts: A105, F11, F22, F5, F316.
- Trim materials: as per API 600.
- Bolted bonnet.
- Welded bonnet.
- Pressure self-sealing type bonnet.
- Screwed ends.
- Socket welding ends.
- Design of outside screw and yoke for gate valves and globe valves.
- Lift type valve disc (spring can be added) for check valves.
- Swing type valve disc is also available for check valves.
- Overlay welding by hard alloy can be performed on the seat surface according to specifications in API 602.
- Body seat is adopted in stainless steel valves.
- Bellows seal can be made according to requirements.
Forged steel gate valves
, Gate Valves
, Wedge Gate Valves