In Bali you'll experience picturesque
landscapes, tranquil Balinese temples, beautiful beaches...and Bali's
beloved Bintang beer! So what do you need to organise? Whether it's Bali hotels and accommodation,
Bali tours & day trips, cheap Bali flights or a Bali package that
includes it all; we've got your next Bali travel covered.
4 day 5 night Budget Bali Package
-6 nights at Bali Legian Village (1-star), superior double room with breakfast
-Airport arrival pick-up
-Elephant Safari tour RM299 per person
Jakarta is the capital and largest city of Indonesia, located on the northwest of the island of .
Jakarta is administratively divided into the following named districts:
- Central Jakarta (Jakarta Pusat) - An aptly named district and the site of Jakarta's symbol, the National Monument. The old part of Jakarta (Batavia),
The Presidential palace, office buildings, hotels, Mangga Dua shopping
center, Bundaran HI (Hotel Indonesia Traffic Circle) and the elite
Menteng residential area are all found in Central Jakarta.
- West Jakarta (Jakarta Barat)- Jakarta's Chinatown, this district includes museums, trading centers,
nightlife entertainment centers, shopping centers and malls. This is
also the site of Jakarta's old town.
- South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan)- Where you can find upscale shopping centers, malls, restaurants,
hotels, nightlife the entertainment center, Blok M, Senayan sports
complex, and affluent residential areas.
- East Jakarta (Jakarta Timur) - Location of Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, Utan Kayu art community,
Cibubur camping ground, industrial parks and Halim Perdanakusuma
- North Jakarta (Jakarta Utara)- Beautiful Thousand Islands, Ancol Bayfront City, and Kelapa Gading shopping centers.