Malaysia visa and other passes application service

By: ITEN Consultancy  20-07-2016
Keywords: Malaysia, Mm2h, Employment Pass

We apply the following Malaysia visa on behalf of our customer 1. Employment Pass 2. Residence Pass 3. Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) visa 4. Dependent Pass 5. Guardian Pass 6. Spouse visa 7. Student visa etc Our customers are from all kind of industry. We have more than 5 years of experience in this business Tel: 017-451 6663 Email: [email protected]

Keywords: DP10, Employment Pass, Malaysia, Mm2h, Residence Pass, Spouse Visa, Working Visa,

Contact ITEN Consultancy

Website - None provided


Print this page


Other products and services from ITEN Consultancy


China Visa Application

1. China working visa 2. Spouse, Children and parents visa 3. Relationship authentication 4. Certificate of Good Conducts


Malaysia company set up support

We assist our customer to set up their company in Malaysia 1. Malaysia Company set up support 2. Regional office set up support 3. Representative office set up support etc Tel: 017-451 6663 E-mail: [email protected]


Translation and Interpretation Service

Japanese-Chinese-English-Malay translation and interpretation service. Tel: 017-451 6663