Food Handling Courses
TGT SUREJOB RESOURCES
Restaurant, Hotel, Business Services
To fulfill the rule and regulation of Ministry of Health / Local Council whereby all food handlers should undergo Food Handlers Training conducted by an approved Food Handlers Training School, recognized by The Ministry of Health.
In the end of the training, all participants will be able to:-
· acquire useful guidance to achieve food safety and quality practices.
· understand the risk/danger of improper food handling practices.
· apply all the best practices (GMP/GHP).
· aware of the Food Rules, Regulations and Health Food.
As required by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, all food handlers must attend food handler course conducted by a Food Handlers Training School that is approved and recognized by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. Failing to do so will cause a fine of not more than RM10,000 or not more than 2 years imprisonment.
Food Handler Course Module
· Food Poisoning
· Food Contamination
· Personal Hygiene
· Housekeeping and Sanitation
· Food Safety System
· Law and Work Ethics
Who Should Attend
· Restaurants, Food Retails Outlets and Cafeteria
· Food Manufacturers
· Hotel and Resorts
· Increase customers’ confidence and assurance
· Create basic food hygiene culture through a positive knowledge, attitude and practice.
· Meet the regulatory requirement
· Increase product safety and quality
· Food Handler Certificate accredited by Ministry of Health
Contact us for registration
Mobile:0189590616 / 0104364964 / 01132220777
, Human Resources
, Oil And Gas