ANSI Pneumatic Butterfly Valve:Flanged End,EPDM,150lbs~600lbs
China Valve Industry Co., Ltd.
Ball Valves, Control Valves, Check Valves
Pneumatic flanged butterfly valve is composed of such major parts as the body, butterfly plate and valve stem, driving pneumatic actuator to put the valve rod in motion by compressed air, driving disc to rotate at 90 degrees to achieve the effect of open and close. Pneumatic flanged butterfly valve provides wafer connecting, simple structure and convenient installation, which is especially suitable for being installed in the large diameter and short-distance pipelines. Pneumatic flanged butterfly valve can be suited to control requirements of different processes through matching different types of electric actuators, and widely used in various automatic pipelines and device.
- The cylinder used aluminum alloy gear double piston,providing small size light weight, large output torque,ect..
- Remote operation and be suitable for installation sites with multi tools.
- Take centralized control on a large scale by using air compression, low energy consumption,low use cost.
- Good regulation performance. The valve positioner and butterfly plate can be adjusted within the range from 30 degrees to 90 degrees when assembled. Pneumatic butterfly valve can be used as SAIC.
- Manufacturing standards: API, ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS
- Sealed seats: PTFE, RPTFE, EPDM
- Sizes: 1-1/4 inch to 64 inch (DN32mm - DN1600mm)
- Pressure: 150lbs,300lbs,600lbs
- Flanged connection: GB4216, ISO7005, DIN2501, GBFF17241
- Body materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
- Suitable temperature: ≤ 180 C
, Butterfly Valves
, Check Valves
, Control Valves
, Gate Valves
, Globe Valves
, Safety Valves
, valve supplier