Price : RM5.00/pair - COD at or purchase directly Carrefour Wangsa Maju,KL.
Price : Min Order 10pairs via Post Order at RM40.00.
BrightGrow Beauty and Slimming provides the most popular Ear Candling at most affordable service and price. Our inhouse price is RM28.00/treatment and DIY price is RM5.00/pair. The steps and procedure of Ear Candling are stated below. Now Everybody can try !.
Min. Order :10 pair via post order, COD RM5.00/pair @ Carrefour Wangsa Maju.
What is Ear Candling ?
candles to extract earwax and other debris from the ear canal. The proponents of this method say that Ear Candling improves mental clarity and balances fluids that may cause headaches.
Benefits of Ear Candling
Individuals who provide Ear Candling will often tell you of the many benefits from this simple method.
These potential benefits may include:
• Improved sense of smell
• Relief of “swimmer’s ear
• Reduced ear pain
• Improved sense of taste
• Balanced emotional state
• Reduced ringing in ears
• Relief of dizziness
• Reduced pain of a tear in the eardrum
• Improved color perception
• Equalized pressure in the ear
• Reduced stress and tension
• Clearer thinking
• Improved lymphatic fluid flow
Ear Candling Direction
• Create a relaxed atmosphere before you start, possibly with relaxation music and essential oils
• The ear candling experience will be more intense if the eyes are kept closed
• In order for the flame to burn smoothly the room should be free of draughts
• Lie the patient down on one side in a comfortable position
• Keep the patient warm
• Support the head slightly with a pillow so that the auditory canal is in a vertical position
• Sit on a chair by the patient's head
• In order to protect hair and clothing, a cover can be placed around the treatment area
• The ear candle should be lit at the unlabeled end
• The non-burning end should be placed gently into the outer ear passage
• The ear candle is sealed in place by a light turning movement
• When you hear the pleasant crackling and hissing of the flame you know the ear candle is in proper place
• The ear candle must be held firmly in place throughout the process
• The ear candle will continue to flame throughout the treatment
• Hold the ear candle loosely between the forefinger during the therapy
• Do not squeeze tightly together
• Keep the ear candle as vertical as possible
• The patient will experience a pleasant crackling and rustling noise during the burning process
• In the final phase, the heat flow intensifies comfortingly and pleasantly
• Do not worry, the linen fabric which has already burned does not fall during the burning process
Burning down and Extinguishing:
• The ear candle may be burnt down to 1cm above the red line marking. NO FURTHER!
• Carefully remove the remainder of the ear candle
• Extinguish it in the glass of water that is ready nearby
• The red line marking around the candle (maximum burn indicator) and a specially developed safety filter ensure simple and safe application
Treat both ears:
• It is generally advisable to treat both ears one after the other, each with a new ear candle
• Any condensation material that remains attached to the fine ear hairs should be removed
• A subsequent rest of about 15 to 30 minutes will support the overall result, as well as listening to relaxing music and smelling the aromatic scent of essential oils in the room
• The patient should stay lying down comfortably covered with a blanket
• Gently massage the ear, face and neck to enhance the effect
• Check ear canal for any condensation residues
• Remove these carefully with an ear cleaner
• Do not push the residue back into the ear
• Do not use a cotton bud
• Store ear candle in an airtight bag
• Store in a dry, cool place
BIOSUN Ear candles Description:
• The ear candle are approximately 22cm long
• Each candle has a burning time of 10 to 12 minutes
The ear candles are used by setting them alight, so safety precautions are necessary.
We recommend that the treatment always be done by a second person. This will ensure safety during the treatment and enables deeper relaxation. Always place a glass of water within reach in order to extinguish the ear candle.
Do NOT use Ear Candles if you have:
• A perforated eardrum
• Tympanotomy tube implants
• All kinds of inflammations of the ear
• Skin diseases in and around the ear
Allergic reactions to the ingredients in the form of spontaneous itchiness have occasionally occurred.
The application of Ear candles is at your own risk and responsibility, but if you follow the instructions carefully, the application will be simple and safe.
Free Delivery for Klang Valley and RM6.00/Item for other part of Malaysia via Poslaju Malaysia or other courier services specified by buyer. Delivery Time (ETA) – 3working days. Same day dispatch once payment confirmed.
P/S : Please do contact and confirm with shipper on the delivery charges before making any payment.