BREEZE CONSTANT TORQUE CLAMP
NORMA (CLAMP, CLIP, PIPE COUPLING)
Automotive Industry, Agriculture Machine & Tractor, Engine Construction,
Breeze Constant Torque Clamp
Agriculture Machine & Tractor
Breeze "Constant-Torque" Clamping System is an active pressure-compensating clamp.
- Patented, pressure compensating clamping system.
- Heavy duty construction
- Stops fluid leaks.
- Designed to self adjust to thermal expansion and contraction.
- Custom designed stainless steel Belleville springs.
Virtually all rubber hose compresses "cold flow" after installation of a clamping device, resulting in an almost immediate torque loss that can exceed 80% of installation torque. Similarly, virtually all metal connections expand as a system heats up, and then contracts as the system cools. Conventional worm-gear, T-Bolt, and other clamps are passive, in that expansion and contraction of components cannot be compensated for without retightening or loosening the clamps. This Breeze clamping system is an "active" clamp mechanism, which monitors and then compensates for the temperature changes by actually changing diameter through a unique worm-gear Belleville assembly.
- Quadra-lock construction - housing orbitally riveted to saddle at 4 points providing extra strength.
- Liner protects soft or silicone hose from damage, extrusion or shear.
- Eliminates the sometimes necessary replacement of expensive "single use" clamps during routine or emergency maintenance.
- Fleet standard - easily installed, easily replaced in the field.
- Energy store in compressed Belleville springs controls automatic clamp adjustment.
- Torque Check - permits visual assurance that the clamp is properly installed.
- Stainless steel -- virtually unlimited product life - won't rust or corrode and is reuseable.
, Automotive Industry
, Engine Construction
, Marine Diesel Engine
, Truck & Commercial Vehicle