SeeSnake MicroReel, SeeSnake MicroDrain, SeeSnake Plus, Mini-SeeSnake Plus, SeeSnake Compact, Monitors and Recorders
SeeSnake® Drain & Sewer Inspection Equipment Expands Service Capabilities and Profitability
Owning a RIDGID® SeeSnake system expands your service capabilities and gives you the confidence and credibility you need to win more work. In fact, more than 95% of SeeSnake System owners report increasing their sales and profits after purchasing a RIDGID SeeSnake system.
The entire RIDGID SeeSnake line of pipe inspection equipment is built to endure the toughest residential, commercial and industrial environments. In the rare case that your system needs service, our nationwide network of SeeSnake certified service centers get you back up and running quickly.
Reels & Cameras
RIDGID SeeSnake reels and cameras are the best in the industry because they are built tough for unmatched performance and longevity.
- Scratch-resistant, debris-shedding sapphire crystal lens.
- 100% stainless steel housing.
- High power adjustable LEDs behind a thick polymer plastic window.
- 410,000 CCD pixel resolution.
- Small camera diameter size (22 mm – 35 mm).
- Pipe view (wide angle) technology to be able to clearly see the pipe wall.
- Self-leveling option.
- Tested water tight to 330’ in length.
- Fiberglass inner core.
- Polypropylene jacket.
- Integrated push cable with power/video signal.
- 512Hz FleXmitter® transmitter included with all systems.
Monitors & Recorders
RIDGID SeeSnake monitors are available in various styles to meet your needs and are designed to be rugged, portable, and durable. A new line of monitors use the RIDGID 18V Lithium Ion battery so that you can take your SeeSnake monitor to work in places it has never been before. Additionally, the new line of monitors includes a line trace peg to enable you to easily locate the entire push cable with a locator and transmitter.
RIDGID SeeSnake modular recording capability allows you to add the latest recording capabilities to new monitors as well as any legacy monitor with a video output. The recording accessory line allows you to buy the configuration you want while maintaining the option to easily upgrade your recording capabilities in the future.