1 Malaysia My Second Home Programe (Long Stay Visa-10years)
- Committed as Authorized Agent & Sponsor
for applications required by the Ministry of Tourism .
- To act as consultant in advising and
qualifying the applicant pertaining to the latest rules & regulations.
- To prepare and vet all documents and ensure
all required documents are completed prior for submission to the
- Submission of complete application documents
to the authorities for approval.
- To liaise with the authorities on any problem
pertaining to the application.
- To follow up with the relevant authority to
speed up the approval.
- To update applicants on progress of
application and the results.
- Assist in arranging transportation & hotel
accommodation for visit to .
- To assist in the depositing of necessary
financial requirement with a local Bank.
- To assist in arranging for Medical check-up
& obtaining of local medical insurance.
- Accompany the applicants to collect the
and the Multiple Entry Visa at the Immigration Department, Putra World
Trade Centre (PWTC).
- Assist in school, college, or any educational
institutions search & registration.
- Arranging for transportation, buying or
renting of cars.
- Assist in Business setup and financial
- Getting legal advice, medical assistance,
home consultation etc.
- To assist in arranging a Registered Real
Estate Agency services in renting or buying of ideal home for the candidates.
- Assist on application for AP for imported
- Assist application for housemaid.
- Assist applying for telecommunication and
utilizes services (telephone, electricity, water supply, astro, mobile
- Assist on application to withdraw part of the
fixed deposit after a period of 1 year for the purchase of house,
education and medical purpose.
- Assist on renewal of visa after 5 years or 10
- Assist on transfer endorsement visa to new