Company Registration in Malaysia
Gunalan & Associates, Chartered Accountants
accounting firm kl, company formation kl, company incorporation kl,
A. Formation of a private limited company (Sdn Bhd) in Malaysia
1. Each company must have a minimum of two (2) resident directors above 18 years of age, being a natural person with their principal place of residence in Malaysia.
2. Have a minimum Authorized and Paid-up capital of RM 400,000 and RM 2 respectively.
3. Foreigners’ corporate or individual can set up companies in Malaysia provided; they have a place of residence in Malaysia.
4. For the purpose of obtaining work permit (visa) for the directors and expats; the required Authorized capital is RM 500,000.00 and Paid-up RM 500,000.00 respectively.
5. A company must have at least one Company Secretary to take charge of its statutory returns as well as board and shareholder's meetings.
6. A company must appoint one auditor who must be an approved auditor; Gunalan & Associates is an approved audit firm in Malaysia.
7. Every company is required to prepare its accounts and to be audited by approved auditors every year.
1. We need your proposed name(s) for your new company and we will conduct the name search with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM) to ascertain the availability of the name.
2. Approval of the proposed name would take at least 2 working days, provided the name search is successful.
3. Preparation of necessary documents for you to sign and to be submitted to CCM for incorporation.
4. The whole incorporation procedure of a company generally takes 5 working days, if all of the above has been fulfilled.
B. Our Professional Services
Company Formation & Secretarial Fees
1. For a company with Authorized capital RM 400,000.00, the incorporation fee is RM 3,000.00
OR For a company with Authorized capital RM 500,000.00, the incorporation fee is RM 5,000.00
2. For name search with CCM, a minimum of RM200.00 is required which will be deducted from the total incorporation fee.
3. Fee to lodge the company's Annual Return to CCM - RM 150.00 (per annum) .
4. A waiver on the monthly Retainer Fee of RM 100.00 for the 1st year (for a not very active company) subsequent year onwards we will charge based on volume of activities.
** Price includes:
- Stamp Duty & Attestation Fees
- Government Registration fees for authorized capital of RM 400,000.00
- Company Seal, Minutes & Register Book, Share Certificate Book
- No other disbursements or hidden chargers.
As per the the Malaysian Institute of Accountant's Recommended Practice Guide 7 (RPG 7), please see attached pages. Audit fees are
determined by this guide where the fees is based on either Sales Turnover or Gross Assets (whichever is higher).
Our professional accounting fees will be based on the degree of responsibility and skill involved and the time necessarily occupied for the work.
Our disbursements relating to the assignment will be additional to our fees.
However, there will not be any hourly chargers.
Tax Computation and Submission Fees (Company Tax & Personal Tax)
Our services encompasses the preparation of your tax returns for each Year of Assessment which will be submitted to the
Inland Revenue Board (IRB) based on the information obtained from you.
The professional fees will range from RM 500.00 to RM 1500.00 for a company with a sales turnover of RM NIL to RM 3 Million.
For Personal Tax, filing of your tax return form, our services fee is RM 400.00 per person.
Payroll processing services Fees
Includes the calculations of:
1. Net Salary and Overtime Salary
2. Ensure mandatory payments to government authorities such as Employee Provident Fund (EPF), Social Security Organization (SOCSO)
and Inland Revenue Board for Scheduler Tax Deductions.
3. Preparation of pay slips
accounting firm kl
, company formation kl
, company incorporation kl
, company registration kl
, company secretarial services kl
, GST implementation KL
, GST submission kl