Company Incorporation in Malaysia
Gunalan & Associates, Chartered Accountants
Business Services, Accounting Services, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
A. Formation of a private limited company (Sdn Bhd) in Malaysia
1. Each company must have a minimum of two (2) resident directors above 18 years of age, being a natural person with their principal place of residence in Malaysia.
2. Have a minimum Authorized and Paid-up capital of RM 400,000 and RM 2 respectively.
3. Foreigners’ corporate or individual can set up companies in Malaysia provided; they have a place of residence in Malaysia.
4. For the purpose of obtaining work permit (visa) for the directors and expats; the required Authorized capital is RM 500,000.00 and Paid-up RM 500,000.00 respectively.
5. A company must have at least one Company Secretary to take charge of its statutory returns as well as board and shareholder's meetings.
6. A company must appoint one auditor who must be an approved auditor; Gunalan & Associates is an approved audit firm in Malaysia.
7. Every company is required to prepare its accounts and to be audited by approved auditors every year.
1. We need your proposed name(s) for your new company and we will conduct the name search with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM) to ascertain the availability of the name.
2. Approval of the proposed name would take at least 2 working days, provided the name search is successful.
3. Preparation of necessary documents for you to sign and to be submitted to CCM for incorporation.
4. The whole incorporation procedure of a company generally takes 5 working days, if all of the above has been fulfilled.
B. Our Professional Services
Company Formation & Secretarial Fees
1. For a company with Authorized capital RM 400,000.00, the incorporation fee is RM 3,000.00
OR For a company with Authorized capital RM 500,000.00, the incorporation fee is RM 5,000.00
2. For name search with CCM, a minimum of RM200.00 is required which will be deducted from the total incorporation fee.
3. Fee to lodge the company's Annual Return to CCM - RM 150.00 (per annum) .
4. A waiver on the monthly Retainer Fee of RM 100.00 for the 1st year (for a not very active company) subsequent year onwards we will charge based on volume of activities.
** Price includes:
- Stamp Duty & Attestation Fees
- Government Registration fees for authorized capital of RM 400,000.00
- Company Seal, Minutes & Register Book, Share Certificate Book
- No other disbursements or hidden chargers.
, Accounting & Bookkeeping
, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
, Accounting & Tax Services
, Accounting Services
, business accountants
, BUSINESS REGISTRATION
, Business Services
, certified public accountant
, Company Formation
, company formation kl
, COMPANY INCORPORATION
, company incorporation kl
, Company Registration
, company registration kl
, Company Secretarial Services
, Company Secretary
, Corporate Secretarial Services
, Corporate Services
, Free secretarial services
, Secretarial Services
, Tax Accounting
, Tax Consultants
, tax preparation
, Tax Services