Industries like Power Generation Industry where bulk material movement involving sliding, very often causes heavy wear of the equipment used, resulting in damage to the equipment, lower reliability, production losses and lower capacity utilisation.
As a Malaysian company representing Carborundum Universal Limited, India, one of the leaders in Industrial Ceramics, we offer ceramic wear protection solutions for coal fired power plants.
We can design, manufacture, supply and install the wear resistant liners and lined equipment to the power generation industry for the following applications:
- Ash disposal pipes
- Burner assembly/swing panel/roller bracket assembly
- Fuel inlet elbow -long & short
- Pulverized fuel pipes , Bends, Y-piece, transition piece
- Mill outlet elbow-long and short
- Mill discharge valve
- Multiport outlet
- Classifier top plate
- Distance piece
- Ventury vane
- Inner cone
- Coal mill - Wear inserts
- Blow out nozzle
- Bull ring segment
- Mill body with 25 thick tiles
- Bends and pipes
Our expertise is in manufacturing and supplying pre- engineered wear resistant tiles and ready to fit pre-fabricated lined equipment. We use 3D modelling to ensure a good fit for the contours.
We manufacture weldable and pastable alumina ceramic tiles that can be bonded onto the surface.
Our products offer the following benefits to the power generation industry:
- High wear resistance due to impervious structure
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Free flow of materials due to good surface finish
- Close fit of ceramic to ceramic /steel ensures improved life of equipment