EIK Amphibious excavator/marsh buggy is able to work in areas where the
water depth is less than 1.6 meters. Its combination of long reach front
provide innovative and coast effective solutions especially nature preservation
project, maintenance of waterways dredging and specialist civil engineering
works prevention from flood damage to operations in poor ground conditions.
EIK Amphi Master applications :
* Maintaining and cleaning of waterways,lakes,shore line,ponds...
* Erosion control and prevention
* Deepening of waterway and river delta
* Technical water construction works
* Maintaining and repairing natural environment
* Flood protection and flood maintenance works
* landscape building and protection
* Accessing difficult strands from water/soft terrain
* Swamps and wetlands construction
* Road building through wetlands
Pontoon : corrosion resistance steel plate, 3 water tight compartments
Drive motor : 2 active drive motors propelling each pontoon.
Track chain : 3 strands of heavy
duty track chain
sprocket : hardened steel
Attachment : long reach
attachment / counter weight
Optional items : spuds or floating tanks
Transportation & installation :
*EIK Amphi Master is designed with 3 separate section for easier
transporting & shipping.
* Reduce overall costs and time to dismantling and assembly rapidly
without using any specialized
tool and equipment. Just a simple crane and
a few personnel will get job
done in double quick time.
* AM series as small as AM80 and AM145 has been specially designed to
keep cost down by
hydraulically adjusted without dismantling