DORMA Floor Spring BTS 84 [EN3 HO with 8410 SS Cover]
DORMA Far East Sdn Bhd
DORMA BTS 84 is a floor spring for double action doors, with hydraulic fully controlled closing from approx. 130°; including cement box and removeable spindle insert. It has been specially developed for the aluminium and toughened glass door industries. This unit is intended to complement our internationally acclaimed RTS concealed overhead door closer by giving the shopfitting industry the option of a DORMA quality floor spring designed for their particular purpose.
The BTS 84 has many of the features of the other DORMA BTS closers with the addition of reduced depth and an array of
accessories designed for the aluminium door fabricator and toughened glass door manufacturer.
For the trade
* Outstanding value for money.
* Also available with stronger and weaker springs for special requirements.
For the installer
* Easy installation thanks to shallow design.
* Easy to adapt to individual requirements with dual valve control 130° to 0° and 130° to 20°.
* Interchangeable spindle inserts available to suit site conditions.
For the architect/specifier
* Concealed unit for invisible installation.
* Minimum floor recess dimension.
* Proven, robust unit for door weights up to 100 kg.
For the user
* Thermoconstant smooth operation.
* High mechanical efficiency for easy door opening.
* Optional single point hold open
1) For applications involving particularly high or heavy doors, and doors which have to close against wind or draught conditions, the next larger closer size or the DORMA BTS 80 should be selected.
2) Max. opening 130°. Door stop necessary for doors which can open
further than 130°.
Weight = 5.0 kg
Dimensions = 306mm Length x 108mm Width x 40mm Height