DORMA Door Closer TS 93 [EN2-5 BC/DC with G-N Slide Channel Arm Silver]
DORMA Far East Sdn Bhd
Wooden Doors, Door Closers & Checks
Versatile and Elegant
The TS 93 cam action door closer system provides a high-quality architectural solution for all project application requirements. The proven DORMA technology featuring the heart-shaped cam ensures exceptional ease of opening.
The new Contur design offers an even more impressive specification - thanks to:
* Concealed fixings
* Height-adjustable G-N slide channel
* Delayed closing action as standard
* Smoke detector integrated in the slide channel
* Simple, fast installation
Rapidly Decreasing Opening Force
The DORMA TS 93 system’s unique cam technology sets it apart from conventional door closer systems. The resistance encountered when opening the door is instantly reduced, offering an easy opening action much appreciated by, in particular, children and older people.
* Perfect solution for all applications
* Door widths up to 1250 mm / 1600 mm
* For single- and double-leaf doors
* Suitable for all fixing positions
* Modular system
The TS 93 series comprises a modular system which enables just a few door closer models to be combined with a number of different slide channels to meet virtually every conceivable functional requirement. Doors of varying designs can be equipped for a wide range of different applications.
Standard mounting backplate with universal fixing hole system:
This mounting backplate with its universal hole system, including hole pattern to supplementary sheet 1 of DIN EN 1154 A, ensures ideal fixing whatever the conditions and irrespective of the door type. The fixing hole patterns are the same for both sizes of the DORMA TS 93. Additional mounting plates/brackets are no longer required. Alignment dowels on the mounting backplate facilitate location of the closer body.
The backcheck feature ensures the safe deceleration and restraint of a door which has been flung open or caught by a gust of wind.
This effectively reduces the danger of the door and adjacent wall being damaged.
The delayed action feature retards the closing cycle between 120° and 70° (approximate values for pullside door leaf fixing). The extra time allowed for passage through the doorway can be essential for people with luggage or bulky items: mothers with prams, personnel with tea trolleys, post trolleys, hospital beds, etc.; and also for disabled people.
For the trade/distributor
* Clear product allocation ensures use of the right models for the right applications
* Identical door closer model for single and double doors
For the installer/fabricator
* The TS 93 system is suitable for all fixing positions
* Mounting bracket with universal fixing hole pattern for optimal fixing
* Simple, fast installation
For the specifier/architect
* High-quality design ensures an ideal solution for all project applications
* Harmonious appearance thanks to integral smoke detector
* Available in a wide range of colors and finishes
For the user
* Easy opening action and fully controlled closing
* Smoke detector with convenient service and maintenance indicator
* Adjustable hydraulic functions for easy adaptation to each specific door situation
Weight = 3.5 kg
Dimensions = 275mm Length x 53mm Width x 60mm Height
Door Closers & Checks
, Wooden Doors