DORMA Door Closer TS 90 [EN3/4 BC with Slide Channel Arm Silver]
DORMA Far East Sdn Bhd
Wooden Doors, Door Closers & Checks
DORMA TS 90 is an universal cam-action door closer with linear drive and rapidly decreasing opening torque; closing speed adjustable in two independent ranges. With the closing force of EN 3/4, this non-handed door closer is complied with EN 1154. DORMA TS 90 Impulse combines technical superiority with outstanding value, and unites advanced design with convenient functionality – all on the basis of its heart-shaped cam. With its installation versatility and inherent functional reliability, it is ideal for virtually any application.
The heart-shaped cam and the linear drive mechanism of the DORMA TS 90 Impulse ensure that the resistance encountered decreases almost instantly with the door opening action – so even children, the elderly and people with disabilities have no problem in opening the door. User-friendly and reliable closing is also ensured by the delayed increase in the actuating torque at the “latching” end of the sweep.
For the distributor
* Unique DORMA cam action technology for the entry-level segment, compliant with EN 1154.
* Complete package for easy stocking.
* Sets new standards to open up new markets.
For the installer/fabricator
* Easy to fix without mounting backplate.
* Four installation arrangements with one model.
* Proven DORMA quality for long service life.
For the architect/specifier
* Proven technology of the heart-shaped cam.
* Cost-efficient slide channel door closer for interior doors.
For the user
* Convenient, low-resistance opening with fully controlled closing.
* Two regulating valves for precise adjustment of closing speed.
* Available with hold-open and cushioned limit stay options.
In the case of particularly heavy doors and doors that have to close against wind pressure, we recommend the DORMA TS 93.
Weight = 1.7 kg
Dimensions = 246mm Length x 46mm Overall Depth x 57mm Height
Door Closers & Checks
, Wooden Doors