Basic First Aid and CPR Course | ARC i PRO RESCUE TRAINING SERVICES PLT
ARC i PRO RESCUE Training Services PLT
First Aid Training, Basic First Aid Training, First Aid & CPR Training in Malaysia,
Basic First Aid and CPR Course is a 1 day course teaches techniques for sustaining life, preventing further injuries, and caring for illnesses and injuries until the next level of medical personnel arrives.
Duration : 1 day
Class Size : 10 (Min), 25 (Max)
At the end of the session, students will be able to:
1. Understand universal precautions for infectious diseases.
2. Perform adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
3. Perform first aid on choking victims.
4. Perform first aid treatment on bleeding.
5. Perform first aid treatment on fractures.
6. Administer treatment for Spinal Cord Injury.
7. Recognize and administer first aid for minor to serious burns.
8. Perform moving and rescuing victims including log-roll technique.
Eligibility : OSH Practitioners, Safety and Secuity Personnel, first aiders, ERT, and all levels of employees and interested individuals.
Evaluation : Successful completion with certification is based on 100% attendance, demonstrated proficiency with practical skills, and a successful grade on a written exam.
Certification : Upon successful completion, students will receive certification in Wilderness First Aid. Certifications are valid for two years.
Customized classes are available. Please contact our Program Executive – Ms. Becky (Email : [email protected]) for details / quotation.
Basic First Aid Training
, First Aid & CPR Training in Malaysia
, First Aid Training
, Kelas First Aid untuk pekerja kilang
, Kursus First Aid untuk pejabat
, Kursus untuk first aider
, Latihan First Aid