Aeron Lee & Co
Secretarial Services, Company Registration, Company Secretary
The corporate secretarial function is an important task in all large and small businesses which covers reporting, disclosure and compliance obligations. Companies incorporated in Malaysia are required to comply with these obligations. The continuous changing of corporate environment as well as legislation will cause many companies to face complicated rules and regulations. These companies will definitely require the services of a competent company secretary to handle their corporate secretarial matters thus enabling them to focus on achieving their business goals.
Our principal services include:
• Incorporation of Companies
• Provision of Registered Office Address
• Provision of Named Company Secretaries in compliance with Section 139A of the Companies Act, 1965
• Proper maintenance of statutory records as required under the Companies Act, 1965
• Organising and attending meetings of Directors and Shareholders.
• Providing advice and assistance on implementation of corporate actions such as rights issues, bonus issues and capital reduction.
• Providing comprehensive practical support and guidance to directors
• Ensuring compliance with requirements of regulatory authorities and Companies Act, 1965
• Act as agent of branch offices of Foreign Corporations
• Conduct company searches at the Companies Commission of Malaysia
• Registration of Representative Office and Regional Office with the Ministry of International Trade and Industry
, Company Secretary
, Secretarial Services